- The Website available at www.feelinmyskin.com does not collect any information automatically, with the exception of information contained in the cookies files.
- Cookie files (Cookies) are information data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device of the User and are intended for the use of the feelinmyskin.com Website.
- Cookies contain the name of the Website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the end device of the Website’s User and enjoying access to them is András Munkácsi sole proprietor doing business as András Munkácsi, Marszałkowska 111, 00-102 Warszawa, NIP: 5252735407, REGON: 369197726.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of the Website to the preferences of the User and optimising the use of the Website; in particular these files allow recognising the User’s device and displaying the Website accordingly, adjusting it to his or her individual needs;
- creating statistics which help understand how the Users use the Website, which enables its structure and content to be improved;
- Two main types of cookies are used within the Website: ‘session cookies’ and ‘persistent cookies’. ‘Session’ cookies are temporary files which are stored on the end device of the User until he or she logs out, leaves the Website or shuts down the software (Internet browser). ‘Persistent’ cookies are stored on the end device of the User for the period specified in the parameters of those cookies or until the User disables them.
The following types of cookies are also used within the Website:
- ‘necessary’ cookies which enable the use of services available within the Website, i.e. authenticating cookies files used for services requiring authentication within the Website;
- cookies used to ensure safety, i.e. used to detect authentication fraud within the Website;
- ‘performance’ cookies which enable collecting information about the manner of using the Website;
- ‘functional’ cookies which enable ‘remembering’ settings selected by the User and personalisation of the User’s interface, i.e. within the scope of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website layout, etc.;
- ‘advertising’ cookies which enable providing the User with advertising content more appropriate to his or her interests.
- The considerable majority of the browsers accept cookies by default for the purpose of ensuring a convenient use of the website by the Users and correct displaying of its content.
A User who does not wish cookies to be installed on his or her telecommunication end device may refuse to give his or her consent to install the cookies in the following manner:
When using the Internet Explorer browser: select ‘Tools/Internet Options’ from the main menu, then in the ‘Privacy’ tab click ‘Advanced’ and disable cookies.
When using the Mozilla Firefox browser: select ‘Tools’ from the main menu and then ‘Options’ and select the privacy level in the ‘Privacy’ section.
When using the Opera browser: select ‘Tools’ from the main menu, then from the ‘Preferences’ tab select ‘Advanced’ and then ‘Cookies’.
When using the Google Chrome browser: select ‘Options’ from the menu on the right side, then ‘Show advanced settings’ and finally ‘Cookies’.